The lock series is simply the range or grouping of codes a manufacturer uses.
For example we carry 7 different lock series for Herman Miller and each series uses a different grouping of codes.
- The BT series uses codes BT01 to BT165
- The ES series has two different groupings, ES101 to ES200 and ES201 to ES650
- The LL series uses codes LL226 to LL427
- The M series uses codes M001 to M165
- The MD series uses codes MD101 to MD122
- The UM series uses codes UM226 to UM427
The lock series can be found by just searching your individual lock number or checking the manufacturer page for for your lock number and the series will be listed.