1. Using a normal key, turn your old core to the unlocked position (please note that there are a few locks that must be in the locked position to remove).
2. Remove normal key and insert the control key into the old lock and then pull the lock core straight out from the cylinder body.
3. Remove the control key from old lock core and insert the control key into new lock core.
4. Insert new lock core into cylinder body. Use your finger to retain the lock core in the cylinder body and remove the control key.
5. Installation is complete! The lock is now ready for normal use. Insert new key and cycle lock.
Below is a help video to demo the process